Hunter TAFE Online
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. It is recommended that you use your DET User ID (eg john.smith45) when creating your new account.
Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- You have 1 hour to read your email, and click on the web link it contains - otherwise you will need to create a new account.
- Clicking on the weblink in the email will confirm your account and you will be logged in.
- Your teacher or facilitator will provide you with further information on how to access your course content.
- When prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher or facilitator has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- From now on you will only need to enter your username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.